Help Wanted: Interior Designer
Dec 22,18 Karen Zieba
Zieba Builders is offering an open position for an experienced Residential Designer! Zieba Builders long-time designer, Kelly Arballo, is going on maternity leave and the company needs an interior designer to fill in on the team. This position will be available on subcontract bases, or have ability to become a temporary to potential permanent employee position. With the new year approaching we are looking for a knowledgeable individual to join the Zieba team and contribute their skills.
We are currently looking for someone that matches the following criteria:
– Proficient in AutoCAD with preferred experience using Chief Architect, or ability to learn.
– Excellent space planning ability, eye for design and detail, keeps up with and stays ahead of the trends.
– Highly proficient in kitchen remodels, including custom cabinet layouts and design.
– Experience with residential remodels including master suite additions. whole house remodels.
– Experience working with the planning department and historic commission is a plus.
– Familiarity with product knowledge and new technologies in the home automation industry.
– Technical design experience is a plus.
We look forward to hearing from you!